Mad Pig Customs is proud to offer our services to the lever action rifle community. Please see our FAQ for answers to our most common questions https://madpigcustoms.com/faq
1. How do I order a Thumper?
Step 1: Obtain a base rifle if you do not currently have one (if you don’t have one, see below
Step 2: Fill out the order form from https://madpigcustoms.com/lever-gunsmithing
Step 3: E-mail Jake, email@example.com with a copy of your order form to start the receiving process
Step 4: Mail your rifle and a printed copy of your order form to the address on our FFL.
ATTN MAD PIG CUSTOMS
342 Quinnipiac St
Bldg 8, 2nd Floor
Wallingford CT, 06492
Step 5: Upon receipt of your rifle, we will reach out to you within a week or two (typically) and we will confirm your order and take the deposit which is 60% of your total order.
Step 6: Your rifle is done! We complete your build, reach out to you to confirm your return address and take the remaining 40% balance
Step 7: We mail your rifle back and you enjoy your new position as a member of the Mad Pig family, #tinyhandsgang, and you immediately start flexing on poors via Instagram posts (Don’t forget to tag us!)
We use the highest quality parts on our builds from our partners at Wild West Guns, Skinner Sights, Midwest Industries, Chisel Machining, and Hoptic USA.
We require a minimum 60% deposit and the remaining balance before return shipping. Upon receipt of your rifle, we will conduct an inspection and send you a formal invoice. We will consult you if additional services or parts are required to safely complete your build.
We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When choosing a base rifle, we suggest the following:
With the sale and reorganization of Marlin to Ruger, I have no secret source to find a Marlin or spare parts. I recommend the following rifles as base guns, but I can build a Thumper out of any side gate loading Marlin or Henry rifle.
Marlin 1895 Trapper
Marlin 1895 SBL
Marlin 1895 Guide
Marlin 1895 GBL
Marlin Dark Series
Marlin 1895 SBL
Henry All Weather Side Gate
Henry X Series
Additional options available for all builds:
· Camo Cerakote starts at $400
· Barrel Band Conversion to Handguard Tenon $85
· Mad Pig Ammo Wallet (Multicam/Black Multicam) $40
· Beartooth Mercantile safety delete $20
· Beartooth Mercantile Oversized Lever $139-159 (Model Dependant)
· Beartooth Mercantile Knuckle Duster Lever $139-159 (Marlin Only Option)
· Hoptic Standard Stock Saddle Blanket $15
· Hoptic 2x4 Extension $25
· Hoptic 2-rd Mini Quiver $32
· Hoptic 2-rd Quiver $54
· Hoptic 6-rd Longbow $70
· Hoptic LASAI Marlin Handguard $225
· Hoptic LASAI Henry Handguard $225
· Chisel Machining Stock $375
· Chisel Machining Marlin Handguard $209
· Chisel Machining Henry Handguard $199
· Skinner Express Rear Sight: $95-115 (Model Dependant)
Form Rifle Products:
(Prices Subject to Foreign Exchange Rate)
· Form Rifle Black Laminate Stock $165
· Form Rifle Adjustable Black Wood Stock $375
· Form Rifle Adjustable Black Laminate Stock $430
Download the order form for your Thumper conversion. Email email@example.com for a copy of our FFL to send your rifle in.
We are currently updating our order forms to reflect updated pricing and additional options available for our packages.
Pricing can be found on the Henry Packages and Marlin Packages tabs, the pricing on these pdf forms is not current.
Copyright © 2022 Mad Pig Customs - All Rights Reserved.